Please join us for a free event to hear Trevor Loudon. Trevor provides a passionate argument, backed by facts on the grave and looming threat that imperils America’s security and very existence.
June 18, 2018: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Mercer Island Public Library
4400 88th Ave SE Mercer Island WA 98040
Trevor Loudon is an author, filmmaker and public speaker from Christchurch, New Zealand. For more than 30 years, he has researched radical left, Marxist and terrorist movements and their covert influence on mainstream politics.
Trevor’s accomplishments include:
- Trevor is currently working on his new film with Director Judd Saul: “Enemies Within: The Church.”
- Trevor’s hard-hitting political documentary, Enemies Within, was released in 2016.
- In Collaboration with the Capital Research Center, Trevor Loudon and Director Judd Saul created a series of mini-documentaries free to the public:
- Trevor Loudon discovered the long-hidden relationship between notorious Hawaiian Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis and the young Barack Obama in 2007.
- After extensively researching Obama’s ties to the New York and Chicago Marxist movements, Loudon began publishing his findings online, catching the eye of such prominent voices as Accuracy in Media and syndicated radio host Glenn Beck.
- In 2009 Loudon exposed the communist roots of Obama “Green Jobs Czar” Van Jones. After an extensive campaign by Glenn Beck and others, Jones was forced to resign from his White House position.
- Loudon has addressed more than 400 conservative, tea party, religious and Republican groups in more than 37 states.
The doors open at 6:30. Dessert will be provided. Limited seating is available so come early to make sure you get a seat. Please direct questions to email@example.com.
Sponsored by Eastside Republican Club and South King County Patriots